Share | 

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:58 am

I know for a fact that I am not going to have any time to work on Spiderman this weekend. So little to no progress on it will be made this weekend.

I might throw up a 10-13 episode cartoon or anime to make up for it during the week.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:31 am

Well I been extremely busy and or have had some life obstacles get in the way of alot of progress on Spiderman.

I will just throw up that 10-13 episode cartoon or anime I promised and continue on with Spiderman as I can get around to it.

I do apologize for the delay, but I have been going through some hard times and have also been busy on the side.

http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 am

Well I got Spiderman Seasons 3 and 4 finished this Sunday. If all goes well and I have nothing in the way next weekend, I should be able to finish season 5 next Sunday I hope, then run the encoder and have it all uploaded not too long afterwards.

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:50 am

Well I have some interesting news.

A large tree fell over powerlines and through my house. whole street was without power for 2-3 hours and police wouldn't let anyone in or out of street where it happened.

Not cool that the house needs fixed, but cool because you don't see that every day lol

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 am

Well delays on any of my work has been a royal pain in the ass, but what can I say. Life recently has kept me so busy that I've barely been around for the past month, barely been able to work on anything, and message replies have been slow, but I have still gotten to them all.

Im beginning to contemplate quitting one of my jobs because 2, with school and relationship things all together are driving me fucking insane I think. I feel like I never have a moment to do anything I really want to, or am in a constant state of worry about relationship or other things like releases or keeping in touch with close friends when I do find free time.

I so need some relax time where I kick back and play a damn fun video game for hours on end or watch a TV series I want to see for hours on end with no cares at all.

Does anyone seem to go through shit like this in order to get by in life? If so, how do you cope with it or relax?
(I do not and will not use drugs, so no point in suggesting that to me lol)

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:34 am

My current plans at the moment are.

1. Attempt to finish Spiderman season 5 this weekend and get the damn thing out of the way so I don't have to think about it anymore.

2. Encode the new Death Note Blu-Rays that came out if their quality merits doing so. Images I was shown looked pretty decent, but I would need the video source to examine for accurate judgement. (I just ordered it yesterday so we'll see when I get it)

3. Take a break from everything for a short while and play some damn video games lol. I might broadcast them on Twitch like I used to if anyone wants some retro games or early 2000 games nostalgia. Sega Saturn and PS1 are probly what I will be choosing to play.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Okay I got more work on Spiderman done this Sunday and they are looking so much better than the old ones by a lot.

Everything's pretty much ready to run through the encoder. Just gimme one more day or possibly 2 while I double check everything to make sure its all correct then run it all through the encoder.

The filters I used are very slow, complicated and better quality so they will take longer to process. I would think everything should be ready to mux up and title by next weekend or beginning of the week afterwards. Not a promise, but I think it is an accurate guess at the moment. This new computer is faster than my old one afterall by alot. Last time I used these filters on my old computer it raised encoding time to 10 hours per 3 episodes. This computer is more like 4-6 hours for 3 episodes when using these filters. If going by my old computer I might have estimated almost 2 weeks. Either way, there's no way in hell that this could possibly be over 2 weeks to have all muxed and uploaded unless something goes wrong during the time I leave the encoder on for multiple days to do its jobs.

Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 am

Would you be interested in doing Inuyasha at some point? The only real decent encode of it isn't dual-audio; and the best dual-audio release 'anime-supreme' leaves a lot to be desired...

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:51 am

ChaoXide wrote:
Would you be interested in doing Inuyasha at  some point? The only real decent encode of it isn't dual-audio; and the best dual-audio release 'anime-supreme' leaves a lot to be desired...

Due to it's length, that would be a summer break or christmas break project. I will certainly do it in Dual audio if the DVD's have both on them.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm feeling better now and had a nice deserved break from everything.

I will probly get back to work on stuff after my birthday comes up here in about 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Mon May 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Okay I've pretty much seen what this new job is like and the kind of hour dedication required for it. I should be able to make a decent amount of time for hobbies and or encoding.

I'm kind of being asked out by several people so my next week or two's plans are filled up, but after that, things look like a good to go status.

Lets get this Spiderman series I was working on up finally eh?

Back to top Go down
cedo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm

any news for the spiderman release?
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:55 am

cedo wrote:

I haven't uploaded it due to KAT going down. I haven't really worked on anything else since that happened either. I'm not sure where to upload to now.

Back to top Go down
Silverblade
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:04 am

DarkDream787 wrote:
cedo wrote:

I haven't uploaded it due to KAT going down. I haven't really worked on anything else since that happened either. I'm not sure where to upload to now.

Have you tried extratorrent? I'm really hoping to get your torrents, please dont discontinue your work.
Back to top Go down
cedo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:43 pm

please keep continue your great work! however try nyaa
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Silverblade wrote:
DarkDream787 wrote:
cedo wrote:

Have you tried extratorrent? I'm really hoping to get your torrents, please dont discontinue your work.

Have I tried Extratorrent? I'm not sure if I have or not. I might have, since most of my uploaded torrents have an Extratorrent link and I have an Extratorrent account but I could be wrong lol.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:13 pm

cedo wrote:

I use nyaa, but it's mostly a bunch of leechers on that site if you ask me, and that site alone won't keep things going too well. I may resume encoding again soon.

Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:53 am

DarkDream787 wrote:
cedo wrote:

I use nyaa, but it's mostly a bunch of leechers on that site if you ask me, and that site alone won't keep things going too well. I may resume encoding again soon.
Nyaa is the 'fansub' scene. Every fansub group utilizes it. But dubs don't get much love there outside of a few high profile groups like Kametsu, Cornbreadman, and USS.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:46 am

I'm beginning to miss encoding for my fans and all others, not to mention it was my major hobby and I enjoyed watching my encodes more than my DVD's or Blu-Rays. I will more than likely resume things as I used to when I get back from my out of state visit at the end of next month.

Time for me to start hunting for new torrent sites and alternative upload methods. I might look into IRC or whatever that was and learn what I can about how to fully use it and set it up. I might also just make my own server or website with access.

If anyone wants to share torrent sites with me to take a look at, feel free to. It can only help out if I didn't know about it.

Back to top Go down
tunganh6808
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:57 pm

i think Digimon season 1-Attack on Titan- Naruto Shippuuden-Dragon Ball there are HD or Bluray version of them, it's just waste ur time or it's ur hobbies.Any way thank you very much and i like Bleach
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

Well I got several movies finished up for upload as planned as a returning warm up. I just need to get around to uploading them and deciding where to put them up at.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Okay, an anime I wish to check out and watch that is called "Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign" will be the next thing I encode. It's quite short so if the disc images do not take me long to get, it should be done quite soon. I suppose I will just put them up on Nyaa and Extratorrent for now.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:26 pm

I got the desired disc images, Ill be trying to have the encodes ready by this weekend.

I also got ahold of Mobile Suit Gundam Japanese Blu-Rays. I'm going to try and encode that series as well because I want to watch it.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm

You might have noticed that while I was not encoding for a while that KickAssTorrents got seized and taken down. This means I have a lot of work to do with editing all my threads and updating my archive links.

I will be removing dead KAT URL's and reuploading things that were only available on KAT to another torrent site so that they are still available. A lot of my old first year torrents are made up of what are now dead trackers and I don't still have every single file I ever uploaded so this will be a bit of a chore that's for sure. If I re-uploaded them all to new torrent sites and updated their trackers and you happen to still be seeding it as it was when I first uploaded it in my first year of encoding, then you will need to update the trackers with the ones I used in the reuploads or it will not be seeding properly.

I certainly hope that people can help me out with this one if I do not have needed files to be a seeder, but you happen to. I can then upload the torrent and you can be the seeder for me until I can download the files from you to become a seeder myself.

I have updated my archives original post with all the links as much as possible at the moment and it can be viewed on page 1 of this thread.

NOTE: Since I am currently trying to get an encode done, I will make all these changes after I finish it up and have determined what torrent sites I will be uploading to now that KAT is gone.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:22 pm

I have all the audio, subtitle, and video scripts for my encodes done.

I will run them through the encoder tomorrow because I will need my PC for gaming tonight with someone I barely get to talk to. I got more into gaming with friends during the period I wasn't encoding anything so I will keep that up for sure on occasion. I just bought a new studio microphone for my PC so I might just make some encoding tutorial videos on my Youtube Channel in the future so that my written material isn't the only thing available to you and you have something visual as well. It would be a screen recording of me encoding something and explaining everything verbally as well or better in detail than I typed it.

At this rate the encodes should be able to be done this weekend like I hoped. I will do the 1080p first and then the 720p later. Then all I have to worry about is where to upload the encodes to and about getting my old KAT only torrents reuploaded again on replacement torrent sites.

The possible torrent upload candidates I have at the moment are these.

ThePirateBay

Even though I am mad at this one still for past account issues, it's still a good site and about the most popular torrent site that's managed to stay up all this time even after takedowns. It is possibly the most used torrent site on the net now that KAT is gone so it seems a good choice without having KAT. Afterall, traffic count is important with torrents.

LimeTorrents

This one seemed simple and nicely done. It seems to have a decent torrent database and user count. I think this one will do well.

ExtraTorrent

I'm still having a lot of problems with this one like pop ups when clicking anywhere on the page or text entry spaces and I don't really like that, but it is one I used before. It still has my account and files, and it's there if I need it.

Demonoid

This one used to be my absolute favorite in my first year of encoding and it was about the only torrent site I used at first until it went down. It's back up now with some changes made to it, but it still has my old torrents on it and my old account for use. The only thing I don't like is the requirement of sticking that "Torrent downloaded from demonoid" text document in my torrent files. That was fine with me in the past, but now that I use multiple torrent sites, I don't know if I will like that. Anyways it was a good solid torrent site and it's there if I need it.

I'm looking into RARBG but I need an account to do that and it doesn't seem to be accepting people at the moment.

Last but not least, I will of course continue to upload anime to NYAA

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   

Back to top Go down

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Cartoons & Anime Sharing Area :: Anime :: Archives-
Jump to: