Share | 

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Scyrous
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 am

moonlite88 wrote:
So as you probably know, Nyaa is down for good and so is kickass. Will you be uploading all of your old torrent files to extratorrents?

Funny you should say that. ExtraTorrent recently went down for good, just like Nyaa and KAT.
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Tue May 23, 2017 12:00 am

AniDex, AniRena, and Nyaa.si are some options for anime releases. I recommend mirroring torrents to all three options so you have less to worry about in case of one going down. You can even setup AniDex to auto-submit to TokyoTosho via their API.

As for american cartoons, not really any nice options. Maybe this place allows them: AcgnX not completely sure. Otherwise you have ThePirateBay, 1337x, or RARBG

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu May 25, 2017 5:56 am

Scyrous wrote:
moonlite88 wrote:
So as you probably know, Nyaa is down for good and so is kickass. Will you be uploading all of your old torrent files to extratorrents?

Funny you should say that. ExtraTorrent recently went down for good, just like Nyaa and KAT.

Your joking, right?

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu May 25, 2017 6:07 am

ChaoXide wrote:
I recommend mirroring torrents to all three options so you have less to worry about in case of one going down.

I had my torrents mirrored to 6-7 different torrent sites and they all have gone down over time. 1-2 came back (Demonoid and PirateBay) but I'm betting they will go back down again in the near future.

http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Scyrous
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu May 25, 2017 7:41 am

DarkDream787 wrote:
Your joking, right?

Afraid not.
Back to top Go down
Scyrous
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey, quick question. Hope you don't mind. Do you happen to know what kind of filters HUE could have used to repair Aang's left ear in this example? Specifically the black lines.
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Fri May 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Scyrous wrote:
Hey, quick question. Hope you don't mind. Do you happen to know what kind of filters HUE could have used to repair Aang's left ear in this example? Specifically the black lines.

Dot crawl remover, possibly in combination with a specific deinterlacer like QTGMC and or antialiaser is my best guess at first glance. It's also possible they did it manually with another software.

Decent work on the ear, but my god does HUE need to chroma sharpen that video and lessen the halos.

Back to top Go down
Scyrous
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sat May 27, 2017 4:49 am

DarkDream787 wrote:
Dot crawl remover, possibly in combination with a specific deinterlacer like QTGMC and or antialiaser is my best guess at first glance. It's also possible they did it manually with another software.

Decent work on the ear, but my god does HUE need to chroma sharpen that video and lessen the halos.

Duly noted. Thanks! Dot Crawl remover doesn't seem to work no matter which filters/settings I use, so that can't be it. HUE actually did a terrific job on the dehaloing compared to SA89, and especially compared to the original DVDs. It's one of the best dehalo'd releases of ATLA out there.

Last edited by Scyrous on Sat May 27, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlite88
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sat May 27, 2017 4:48 pm

DarkDream787 wrote:
Scyrous wrote:
moonlite88 wrote:

Your joking, right?

Unfortunately, it's true. However, Nyaa has made a comeback and has a new domain. Nyaa.si. I would recommend reuploading your old anime torrents there. As for reuploading your cartoon torrents, thepiratebay would probably be yer best bet for now.
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:00 pm

moonlite88 wrote:
DarkDream787 wrote:
Scyrous wrote:
moonlite88 wrote:

Your joking, right?

Unfortunately, it's true. However, Nyaa has made a comeback and has a new domain. Nyaa.si. I would recommend reuploading your old anime torrents there. As for reuploading your cartoon torrents, thepiratebay would probably be yer best bet for now.

That seems to be just a Nyaa clone/backup put up by someone. It's not the official owners work to my knowledge. I haven't heard anything of them setting up a new domain. The good news is, at quick glance, it actually looks like a legit and usable clone that's not just out to hack you or log your information.

Back to top Go down
Vibs
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:04 am

Hey DarkDream With regards to your torrent files why don't you just upload them all to Isohunt or Just upload the files to google drive most people just use google to look for torrent meta files anyway. I Hope this helps you and I hope you read this too thank you for all the encoding and everything that you are doing for us too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   

Back to top Go down

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Cartoons & Anime Sharing Area :: Anime :: Archives-
Jump to: