Share | 

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Fifth Stage is almost done, just gotta do a couple more scripts and run it through the encoder, then do the subtitles.

I got Stages 1-3 re-encoded for the higher quality batch torrent coming up and will be running Fourth Stage through the encoder tomorrow.

Once that's done and fifth is done, the batch torrent will be put up with Stages 1-5 all in one.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panga04
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:35 am

DarkDream787 wrote:
Fifth Stage is almost done, just gotta do a couple more scripts and run it through the encoder, then do the subtitles.

I got Stages 1-3 re-encoded for the higher quality batch torrent coming up and will be running Fourth Stage through the encoder tomorrow.

Once that's done and fifth is done, the batch torrent will be put up with Stages 1-5 all in one.

hell yeah cheers for this dark much appreciated man
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:20 am

Panga04 wrote:
DarkDream787 wrote:

hell yeah cheers for this dark much appreciated man

Your contributions to this project are also much appreciated!

http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
sameer
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:44 pm

cheers to you two and everyone involved. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   Today at 9:03 pm

Sorry guys, I tried out a game I've had for over a year but never played it yet. I ended up hooked on it and played it the last 5-6 days in all my free time. It's kind of run its course now and or is less appealing at this point, so I will get back to work on things right after posting this.

Japanese DVD Initial D Fifth Stage, I'm gonna try to get this done by Jan 21st. Most of my free time will go into work on it.

See ya soon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans   

Back to top Go down

DarkDream High Quality Anime Archive + Future Release Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Cartoons & Anime Sharing Area :: Anime :: Archives-
Jump to: