Share | 

Anime & Cartoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anime121
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Anime & Cartoons   Thu May 22, 2014 8:32 am

i know the big difference is that one is japanese and the other isn't but what makes people say there's a difference. my friend says, "that's not a cartoon its an anime" but their the same right? so whats the difference?..............

Anime is Japanese. Really, that's the only difference. There is some anime that has the same subject matter as little kids' shows over here, and there's some cartoons over here that has the same subject matter as some anime. Which leads to some rifts, like "My favorite anime is Avat- AVATAR ISN'T AN ANIME BRO". lol.!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Anime & Cartoons   Thu May 22, 2014 3:01 pm

anime121 wrote:
i know the big difference is that one is japanese and the other isn't but what makes people say there's a difference. my friend says, "that's not a cartoon its an anime" but their the same right? so whats the difference?..............

Anime is Japanese. Really, that's the only difference. There is some anime that has the same subject matter as little kids' shows over here, and there's some cartoons over here that has the same subject matter as some anime. Which leads to some rifts, like "My favorite anime is Avat- AVATAR ISN'T AN ANIME BRO". lol.!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

Id say the only real big differences would be.

1. Its Japanese made and the stories tend to end up different and or better at times. You will also notice alot of Japanese things about it or in it. Most anime's are based off of Manga's.

2. The animation style is specific and different, so its drawn a specific looking way. This is the easiest way to identify it as an anime.

3. Its original uncut footage is Japanese voice and sound dubbed.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
DawnShadow
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Anime & Cartoons   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:25 am

Cartoons are different because I find them much more interesting, and the animation style is much more artistic imo.

Is that racist? Shocked
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Anime & Cartoons   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:14 am

DawnShadow wrote:
Cartoons are different because I find them much more interesting, and the animation style is much more artistic imo.

Is that racist? Shocked

Nah, it's Animist!

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime & Cartoons   

Back to top Go down

Anime & Cartoons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: