HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Alot of the torrent sites I normally upload too are either not working right anymore or at the moment, went down, or have merged with another one and its now fucked up or I cant fully use it like before.

NYAA apparently merged with BakaBT or something and everytime I try to upload there now, I cant do it. I get a stupid "Im a little teapot rhyme everytime". My only guess at the moment is, they now have BakaBT "Do not upload list" and what I was uploading was on that list. Kinda sucks that Nyaa failed to mention this or I had to find out in another forum. So Im hoping thats the only reason those 2 uploads wouldnt work and if it is, I will still use this one for sure.

Extratorrent, no matter wtf I try, how many browsers or computers I try, everytime I try to log in, the damn page just refreshes and doesn't login. I've been having this problem for a while now and randomly once in a while it will finally work until I go to use it again. This is in fact more of an annoyance than I wish to put up with if I don't have to.

H33t is kind of a piece of shit to me after returning from being down for a long while, and I'm losing any love I used to have for it. Kind of have been for a while. New uploads do not seem to be working anyways and they can't be uploaded at the moment. The site seems to be running very slow for me as well.

Just incase or if I wish to add 1 more site to my currently used uploads sites.

Anyone got any recommendations or things to look into?

Sites I know I don't want to use and don't need suggested include the following.

BakaBT (Never use it nor do I care for it. Seems to have gone down or merged anyways)

ThePirateBay (Fucked me over once, and is always going down and back up from raids, so I'm not uploading to it again)

Any private trackers that not everyone can use.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:41 pm

https://www.torrentz.eu/
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Nyaa didn't merge with BakaBT, lol that was a shitty April Fools prank.

As for the teapot error; read the FAQ. Basically your torrent has a tracker in it that is banned from use on Nyaa. More or less you've gotta remove all trackers except their's because they don't even bother to list which trackers are banned or not and you don't want to spend all day playing the guessing game.

As for BakaBT; it's not an open tracker where any release can be added. Basically it's an elitest tracker where every submission goes through high critique and they only allow offers that meet their criteria. Basically you've gotta use proper settings, ASS subs, chapters, CRF instead of 2-pass, bloat, and untouched FLAC audio otherwise your release would be turned down over a different encode.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:57 am

ChaoXide wrote:
Nyaa didn't merge with BakaBT, lol that was a shitty April Fools prank.

As for the teapot error; read the FAQ. Basically your torrent has a tracker in it that is banned from use on Nyaa. More or less you've gotta remove all trackers except their's because they don't even bother to list which trackers are banned or not and you don't want to spend all day playing the guessing game.

As for BakaBT; it's not an open tracker where any release can be added. Basically it's an elitest tracker where every submission goes through high critique and they only allow offers that meet their criteria. Basically you've gotta use proper settings, ASS subs, chapters, CRF instead of 2-pass, bloat, and untouched FLAC audio otherwise your release would be turned down over a different encode.

I read that was the cause but I don't see why it would be giving me a problem now.

I been uploading torrents there for a long time and always use the same trackers and settings.

It took DeathNote just fine and that wasnt even a month ago. This is the same exact set of trackers it's always been and same type of torrent file. Why decide to give me hell about it now?

I didnt see anything or a list of banned trackers for Nyaa.

I know how BakaBT works, I just never liked it and only used it for maybe one soundtrack I couldn't find easily. Enough people seem to upload my stuff there anyways.

http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:53 am

I took all the trackers that seem to not be working out and the upload worked fine. not sure why I needed to all of a sudden do this because it took all my others with these trackers but okay then.

I guess I should look for a new set of updated public trackers.

I think almost half of the ones I use either aren't around anymore or are changed by now.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Draximum wrote:
https://www.torrentz.eu/

Thats a torrent search engine, not a working site to upload to >_>

Even their facts state these.

Torrentz is not a torrent cache, torrent tracker nor a torrent directory.
Torrentz does not host or "make available" any files or torrents in any way, shape or form.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?   

Back to top Go down

Suggest new/other torrent sites/trackers to upload to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1