HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Traffic Accidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin


Join date : 2014-01-22
Posts : 665
Age : 30

PostSubject: Traffic Accidents   Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Well I managed to get into a car accident today thanks to slick roads and shitty drivers. My truck is probly totaled and I will probly have to buy another new one. Luckily I have more than one to drive so no one has to miss work.

Kind of ironic because we were just talking about shitty drivers and people being able to get a license too easily not that long ago ha ha.

Was kinda creepy when it happened but I never hydroplaned before and sliding sideways after a 180 spin during the slide was a bit fun after it was all over. Luckily no one hit anyone, it was just me who ended up in a 10 ft ditch off the highway entrance. Never would have thought a simple slide into a ditch would harm a truck that much. It must have been the depth of it and hitting at an angle that caused it.


Anyone got any good or interesting stories or experiences to share about this subject?

____________________

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!


List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin


Join date : 2014-02-04
Posts : 100
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:50 am

Oh, I do, I do!!!!!

I was still in high school and me and my friend were looking for dips in the road to floor it over to get the truck to jump a little bit and give you that weird stomach pain / feeling you get when going over a dip or on a roller coaster.

Well we were in a new area and I saw this giant dip or downward slope in the road. So we turned around and began to floor it! I must have hit about 70-90MPH and the second we got to the top of that dip in the road and could finally see over it, there was a 90 degree turn. Naturally there is no way in hell a truck of that size could pull a maneuver like that so I slammed the brakes in surprise of the turn, and skidded down the road quite a bit, through someones yard, and the truck went through their house. Had they been in their living room at the time, I could have probably hurt someone.

Truck was totaled, airbags deployed, we went through someones brick house wall, and all the owners seemed to care about was "Are you guys okay". I'm surprised they didn't come out with a gun like WTF ARE YOU ASSHOLES DOING!!!!!

Naturally I got a ticket and they measured the skid mark length to guess my speed I was driving. Fortunately for me they were a little off on their guess and gave me the benfit of the doubt, or I could have lost my license lol.

That's about the most exciting near death experience from driving I have had so far.
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin


Join date : 2014-01-22
Posts : 665
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 am

So you were a nutcase back then and your a fuckin nutcase now when we hang out. Apparently this isn't going to change anytime soon my friend ha ha Laughing

My only regret is I didn't get to see this or be riding in the back Cool

Are you sure your most exciting near death experience wasn't that one night on the 4 Wheelers when we were all at Gabe's house?

____________________

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!


List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin


Join date : 2014-01-25
Posts : 47
Location : Kametsu
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I've flipped a car, go kart, and a 4 wheeler. =P

When I flipped the go kart I was only 6 years old and decided to do a 180 suddenly while going about 90mph. Luckily it had a roll cage so aside from a skint knee I was mostly okay.

When I flipped the 4 wheeler I was going in turbo reverse and ran up a hill with only one side of it... the 4 wheeler flipped and sent my sister who was riding behind me flying. It broke her collar bone. The 4 wheeler landed on me and planted my hand about a foot into the ground with it's handlebars; which got bent on the impact on my hand. Ended up fucking up my wrist which I still have problems with today (this happened about 11 years ago).

When I flipped the car I had fallen asleep while driving after being awake for about 70 hours straight and getting off work. My girlfriend and I were arguing a lot so I stayed away from home. Ended up falling asleep on the way home to get ready for work... Woke up as I was going off the road. I barely turned the wheel to try and get back on the pavement and as soon as one wheel did, the whole car did a 180 and started sliding side-ways and went off the road on the other side. There was a hole one of the tires hit and it flipped the car over. Fucked up the car and bent the wheels etc... This was about one month after my daughter was born.

BTW, the fastest I've ever drove was 140 mph.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin


Join date : 2014-02-04
Posts : 100
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:25 pm

DarkDream787 wrote:
So you were a nutcase back then and your a fuckin nutcase now when we hang out. Apparently this isn't going to change anytime soon my friend ha ha Laughing

My only regret is I didn't get to see this or be riding in the back Cool

Are you sure your most exciting near death experience wasn't that one night on the 4 Wheelers when we were all at Gabe's house?

That 4 wheeler shit doesn't count XD
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin


Join date : 2014-01-22
Posts : 665
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:33 am

ChaoXide wrote:
I've flipped a car, go kart, and a 4 wheeler. =P

When I flipped the go kart I was only 6 years old and decided to do a 180 suddenly while going about 90mph. Luckily it had a roll cage so aside from a skint knee I was mostly okay.

When I flipped the 4 wheeler I was going in turbo reverse and ran up a hill with only one side of it... the 4 wheeler flipped and sent my sister who was riding behind me flying. It broke her collar bone. The 4 wheeler landed on me and planted my hand about a foot into the ground with it's handlebars; which got bent on the impact on my hand. Ended up fucking up my wrist which I still have problems with today (this happened about 11 years ago).

When I flipped the car I had fallen asleep while driving after being awake for about 70 hours straight and getting off work. My girlfriend and I were arguing a lot so I stayed away from home. Ended up falling asleep on the way home to get ready for work... Woke up as I was going off the road. I barely turned the wheel to try and get back on the pavement and as soon as one wheel did, the whole car did a 180 and started sliding side-ways and went off the road on the other side. There was a hole one of the tires hit and it flipped the car over. Fucked up the car and bent the wheels etc... This was about one month after my daughter was born.

BTW, the fastest I've ever drove was 140 mph.


I never seen a Go Kart for kids that could go that fast. If I had one that could go over 90 mph, I certainly wouldn't let my 6 year old kid drive it, ha ha. Id have gotten them one limited to 35 mph or so if they had to have one. I personally wouldn't wanna give a go kart until they were 10+. Your either sneaky, or was allowed an extreme amount of freedom as a kid lol.

____________________

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!


List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans


Last edited by DarkDream787 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin


Join date : 2014-01-22
Posts : 665
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:34 am

Draximum wrote:
DarkDream787 wrote:
So you were a nutcase back then and your a fuckin nutcase now when we hang out. Apparently this isn't going to change anytime soon my friend ha ha Laughing

My only regret is I didn't get to see this or be riding in the back Cool

Are you sure your most exciting near death experience wasn't that one night on the 4 Wheelers when we were all at Gabe's house?

That 4 wheeler shit doesn't count XD

Yeah, I guess it's not really a traffic accident since it was offroad in the woods.... but I'm counting it anyways lol Middle Finger

____________________

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!


List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin


Join date : 2014-01-25
Posts : 47
Location : Kametsu
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:05 pm

DarkDream787 wrote:
ChaoXide wrote:
I've flipped a car, go kart, and a 4 wheeler. =P

When I flipped the go kart I was only 6 years old and decided to do a 180 suddenly while going about 90mph. Luckily it had a roll cage so aside from a skint knee I was mostly okay.

When I flipped the 4 wheeler I was going in turbo reverse and ran up a hill with only one side of it... the 4 wheeler flipped and sent my sister who was riding behind me flying. It broke her collar bone. The 4 wheeler landed on me and planted my hand about a foot into the ground with it's handlebars; which got bent on the impact on my hand. Ended up fucking up my wrist which I still have problems with today (this happened about 11 years ago).

When I flipped the car I had fallen asleep while driving after being awake for about 70 hours straight and getting off work. My girlfriend and I were arguing a lot so I stayed away from home. Ended up falling asleep on the way home to get ready for work... Woke up as I was going off the road. I barely turned the wheel to try and get back on the pavement and as soon as one wheel did, the whole car did a 180 and started sliding side-ways and went off the road on the other side. There was a hole one of the tires hit and it flipped the car over. Fucked up the car and bent the wheels etc... This was about one month after my daughter was born.

BTW, the fastest I've ever drove was 140 mph.


I never seen a Go Kart for kids that could go that fast. If I had one that could go over 90 mph, I certainly wouldn't let my 6 year old kid drive it, ha ha. Id have gotten them one limited to 35 mph or so if they had to have one. I personally wouldn't wanna give a go kart until they were 10+. Your either sneaky, or was allowed an extreme amount of freedom as a kid lol.
It wasn't for kids. But I was allowed to do pretty much anything I wanted to do. It was my moms boyfriends go kart... and my mom was only 23 at the time. My mom was pretty lax about things growing up. She'd let me watch any movie I wanted to, listen to any music I wanted to, dress how I wanted to, cut my hair how I wanted, etc... Hell she was taking me to bars to get drunk for my birthday when I was 14 haha.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Traffic Accidents   

Back to top Go down
 
Traffic Accidents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 20.12.2012 biz traffic
» Is It Just Me Or Are There Too Many Transportation Accidents Lately?
» Traffic pile-up
» Traffic on TBMF
» Hot air balloons and other inflatables

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: