Share | 

Whats your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Whats your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card?   Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

I cant really pick one favorite I don't think. I have too many strategies and different decks where they depend multiple cards, not just one above all. Different ones add different levels of fun to the pay as well.

My old favorite back in the day if I had to pick, I might just go with this one. I liked how it has the same strength of Blue-Eyes White Dragon and I like even more the fact that it can attack twice in one turn or remove a monster from play that my opponent has out. And last but not least it is a fairly easy summon, and I don't have to tribute my monsters on the field to get it out.

As for my current favorite overpowered card, I am going to have to go with this card. I was tired of Judgement Dragon at the time, and was searching for a way to trash my friends Lightsworn deck. I like this card for multiple reasons. With a deck I have, this is far too easy to get out on the field. Give it a nice equip, or added effect from another card to protect it or add to its offense, and it is pretty tough to beat. I have easily gotten 3 of these on the field at once and there are not too many counters for this card. If your opponent has no attack stopping cards or ways to take a card off the field back into your deck, hand, or graveyard without destroying it, this can be a royal pain in the ass for them. Problem is, if you don't get it out fast enough or they do manage to take out all 3 in the deck, then the deck becomes fairly weak afterwards, though winning is still quite possible.

That is far from my favorite deck, it was for fun and beating Judgement Dragon to piss my friend off, but it has got to be my favorite current overpowered Yu-Gi-Oh! card out there that I know about or can think of at the moment.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm

If we are talking about for fun, I will go with Stardust Dragon, if we are talking about to piss people off I will go with Exodia, if we are talking about for power, I will go with.... that's a tough one.... perhaps Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon or Five Headed Dragon.
Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: