Share | 

Do you smoke cannabis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalHeader
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Do you smoke cannabis?   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Do you smoke marijuana? what do you think about cannabis legalization?
I do because it benefits me in many ways.
Here is one of many reason why you should support cannabis legaliztion:

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link removed. URL type not allowed!)
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke cannabis?   Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:22 pm

I don't smoke anything. I actually care about my health and my brain cells. That shit stinks really bad to me too, and I hate the smell of it on people when I can smell it.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke cannabis?   Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:30 pm

It helps fight thousands of various health issues including cancer, anxiety, etc.

There are no negative side-effects on brain cells, in fact it's quite the opposite. It's been shown to help increase brain activity and even help against other brain issues such as dementia.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke cannabis?   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Uh Huh. Just like e-cigarettes were the safe alternative to smoking and they pushed that fact hard as hell when they first came out, but now research is saying their actually worse than cigarettes. Then their gonna come up with an adjustment and claim its safe, then years down the road their gonna say its bad again and probly even try to replace it with something different.

Just like eggs were bad for you, then good for you, then bad for you, then good for you, then oh its only the yolks, then the yolks are good for you. They cant make up their fucking minds because their research is not good enough before they make statements.

Just like the IUD birth control was great when it came out then OH SHIT, its causing these problems and tons of lawsuits were getting filed for damages. Ive lost track of how many lawyers I see advertising if you were hurt by this or this product, call us and we will get you money/compensation.

I don't trust what most news or people trying to push for something to become legal say anymore. I feel their research is half assed or they use bullshit numbers to win people over. Just watch, years down the road their gonna find every reason they can and say research now claims it does fuck with your brain, then it doesn't, then it does, and their gonna come up tons of reasons why. I'll never buy that shit their spouting out easily. Putting smoke or chemicals in your lungs, regardless of wtf its coming from is bad for them. I don't need to risk lung cancer just to get high.

You say it doesn't do anything negative to brain cells, but I'd call an 'addiction' to it an effect on brain cells. Whether that's a negative effect or not is in the eye of the beholder.
I don't deny that it can benefit some health problems for certain people but its not 100% safe and without downfalls or side effects. If they want to use it to help those problems they already have, then fine. It certainly does work well in helping certain other diseases, but it has the ability to introduce others slowly over time as well. I just happen to not want to risk getting those things.

Even if its not horrible, I'm better off not even touching it and have no use for it. I've seen how stupid my aunt, brother, and certain friends behave when using it. I don't need or want any kind of impairment even if its mostly harmless. Also, I have no medical issue that would make me even consider using that stinky ass stuff.

So even if they could prove or did make it safe for your brain, I still would not use it unless it was 100% guaranteed to lengthen my lifespan. If Cheech and Tommy Chong make it to over 100 years old without lung cancer or brain failure, then I may appreciate it and want to use it lol.

There are alot of things in this world that's unsafe, or has ups and downs at the same time, or are completely safe. I just like to expose myself to the unsafe things or possible life shortening things as little as possible, unless its something like fun in life such as skydiving or driving or something. Of course those are going to risk life shortening but I am pretty much 100% aware of what I was getting into with deciding to do things like that.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke cannabis?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 am

Nope, I never liked the smell of it and I prefer to be drug free so I don't jeopardize my career or life.

I honestly couldn't care whether its legal or not since it doesn't play any part in my current life. People that want it are still going to get it regardless of whether or not it's legal. Just like with any other drug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke cannabis?   

Back to top Go down

Do you smoke cannabis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: