Share | 

Cover Scan Uploading Rules (4/8/2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Cover Scan Uploading Rules (4/8/2017)   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:05 am

Rule 1: Please only post high quality, large scans if possible. People usually don't wish to see strongly compressed or smaller resolution scans when they are trying to find nice covers. If larger resolution ones can not be found anywhere then the largest and nicest looking ones that can be found is preferable.

Rule 2: If scans already exist for something you want to upload into this thread and you have larger/better quality ones, please post your scans in the thread that's already made instead of making a new one to clutter up this section of the forum. Use the search feature or look manually to find out if cover scans for what your wanting to upload exists.

This wont be strictly enforced at this point, so making a second thread isn't a big deal. But when that section grows larger, this rule will more than likely be enforced if it starts to get out of hand.

Rule 3: If your image is over 750p wide, I request that you put it in spoiler buttons or resize the image by either the use of BBC code or an image editor. This is not an enforced rule and not mandatory, but it keeps pages from stretching and makes other peoples viewing experience easier.

This thread explains how to do this easily with BBC in seconds. Don't worry, your image can still be viewed at full size by clicking on it.

http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t401-how-to-change-image-size-in-posts

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forum.com.bz/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down

Cover Scan Uploading Rules (4/8/2017)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Cartoons & Anime Sharing Area :: Anime :: DVD / Blu-Ray Cover Scans-
Jump to: